Happy Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Talya Rose Eldredge

On October 6, Dr. Curtis stripped my membranes and afterwords my lower back started hurting.  My mom came over I now can't remember what for, but seen that I was in a lot of pain so she took all three kids to her house so that just in case we could go to the hospital and not worry about them.  So Rich and I just sat around and watched our favorite new t.v. show, Person of Interest, and then went to bed.  We woke up the next morning and I was having some contractions, but they weren't very regular so I talked Rich into taking me out to breakfast, I kind of figured it would be the last time we would be going out to eat for a little while.  We got home and I was still hurting, but still not regular so we watched a movie and I walked around and finally I got to where the pain was so bad that it was to where they would give you an epidural, so I told Rich that we better go to the hospital.  He took his sweet time getting there!!! He was about to tell me that we should wait a little bit longer, he didn't want to be sent home.  We got there at about 2:15 pm and they checked me and they said I was dilated to an 8!! Dr. Curtis came and I was dilated to a 9 in a matter of 10 minutes!! He told me that I could have the epidural if i wanted but it might not kick in, in time so I decided not to have one.  At 3:06 pm we had us a beautiful new addition to our amily!! She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19 inches long.

No comments:

Tenielle's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tryson's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Treven's Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Talya's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive