Happy Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day # 4

A picture of your favorite night.

Ok so I had to think about this one and that is why I am a day late!! I had both of my boys at night,  I can't say that one was better then the other, they both in their own way was a remarkable experience.  So I thought about this and I would have to say it was the night I met Rich.  I was sitting at home, pretty much getting ready to go to bed, it was like 9 or 10! Anyways i got a phone call from my friend Jake Hansen asking if I would like to hang out with his friend Richard Eldredge and him.  It was summer and I was bored so I said yes.  My mom said that I could and asked me who Richard was, I seriously told her that I didn't know, just some guy that had gotten run over by a tractor!!LOL  So they came and picked me up.  Nobody knew where to go since it was so late at night, first we went to wal-mart, it was the only place that I could think of that was open at that time.  There was nothing to do there so we left and went for a ride up Cub River and then bunny hunting up Cottonwood.  The whole night Rich kept asking me if I would date him, I kept telling him no since I had just left a somewhat relationship, but by the end of the night he finally succeded and we have been together ever since!! Also I don't have a picture of that night so I am going to use a picture of Walmart and a picture of Cottonwood!! LOL


A picture of Wal-mart

Some deer that were up Cottonwood one night when we took a ride.

Rich and I

No comments:

Tenielle's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tryson's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Treven's Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Talya's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive