Happy Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday

Today we finally made it to church!! I haven't been in a long, long time(:  We taught our nursery class and them met with the bishop, he wanted to let us know that they will help us anyway that they can.  So awesome to live in an awesome ward like we do!
After church we decided to have some fun with the kids since tomorrow night I will be working and soon Rich will be leaving to go to Boise to work harvest, I am going to miss him soooo much):  so glad that I have amazing friends and family, also ward members d neighbors that will look out for the kids and I while Rich is gone.  Anyways I got way off track, we took the kids bowling and had a fun night!!

No comments:

Tenielle's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tryson's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Treven's Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Talya's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive