Happy Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tryson

So yesterday I was milking with Craig since Rich said he had a stomachache and a headache and I needed someone to stay with Treven anyways since it was raining.  I took Tryson with me since he did not want to stay with his dad, he loves the dairy!! Anyways we were bringing in the next set of cows to milk and Tryson asks me, where is cow # 30 and cow #166? I told him that we had sold them while he was gone and how he knew that they weren't there.  He told me that he hadn't seen them in awhile and wondered what had happened.  I was so amazed I have none of these cows memorized and here is my six year old and he can tell if a cow is missing and which number she is!! 

No comments:

Tenielle's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tryson's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Treven's Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Talya's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive