Happy Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

WOW, It's been a LONG time!!!

So a LOT has been happening lately! On April 15th I had to get my appendix out and when they were running the tests we also found out that we are having another baby!! At that time I was already fourteen weeks, I am still having a hard time with it. Knowing that this baby and Treven will be eighteen months apart.  Crazy!
We finished out the school year and Tryson is happily going on to first grade next year while Tenielle and I are having a hard time with her going into 3rd.  She got placed in a class that doesn't have any of her friends in and the school would not help me out.  I just hope that everything will work out alright in the end.  She is such a smart and amazing kid I really hate to see her hurt!
Tenielle left on May 20th to spend the summer with her Uncle Matt and so far she has gone camping, went to New Mexico to see her Aunt Emily, kayaking, and had a lemonade stand!! I am missing her like crazy, but glad to know that she is doing all these fun things since we can't with the dairy. Matt tells me that she is a little negotiater! She negotiates to go out to eat and have ice cream all the time.  When he told me about the lemonade stand, he said that the girls, Tenielle and my niece Cheyenne, said they had to have real lemons, not country time and that he doesn't NOT get his money back for buying the stuff!!
Tryson hasn't missed out on too much, he was able to go in the BIG truck with my dad to Washington! He had so much fun that when I went to pick him up he did not want to come home.  Rich talked to him one night while he was gone and asked him what he was up to, Try responded, "slugging."  Rich said, "slugging?" Tryson told him, "yes, slug bugging, I've been hitting Grandpa and giving him bruises!!" LOL it was so hilarious! It is amazing the difference between Tenielle and Tryson! But I love them both so much!!
My sister in law Tiffani had her baby girl, Baylee Dawn, on May 31st at 3:15 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long!!  I went and stayed a few days with her after she had her and it was fun, although since I left Treven at home since he was sick and I am not used to being away from Rich I was really home sick.  I come home and Treven is now the master fit thrower, he throws himself on the ground and screams or if you leave him and he wants to be held, NOT hold your hand he will sit on the ground  until you either ignore him or pick him up! He is such a sweet little boy though, loves to give hugs and makes sure mom is always ok. 
Also Rich and I are doing good, the dairy is making it okay.  We are talking about when to go through the temple to be sealed and I am thinking July 30th since Tenielle won't be home until the 4th of July and the temple is closed most of July.  So I am crossing my fingers that that will work out for us!

No comments:

Tenielle's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tryson's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Treven's Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Talya's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive