Happy Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day # 1


A picture of me and fifteen facts.

1. I was born in Germany
2. I live in Weston ID
3.I have an amazing daughter and two awesome boys, also another baby on the way
4.In September 2003 I married my best friend
5.I have two brothers and two sisters
6.My name is Samantha Rose Eldredge
7. After Germany I lived in El Paso TX.
8. I grew up in Preston ID most of my life
9. Rich and I own a dairy
10.I hate milk!!! LOL
11. I really like to try new recipes, if Rich will be nice and eat it!!
12. I love to camp and ride four wheelers
13. My favorite food is shrimp and soups
14. My favorite color is orange
15. My birthday is June 5th
Wow that is NOT an easy thing to do!!


No comments:

Tenielle's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tryson's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Treven's Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Talya's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive